The Shin version is HR ranked, while the Kanade version is Ultra Rare with a Rare accessory. Itsuki, Junya, and Chizuru's versions are Super Rare. There are also full outfit cards for each character with a DS rank, as well as P-ranked sets featuring the characters in an alternate art style and over 1000 AP.
- Shin Oikawa - Dark blue with grey, black, and violet accent.
- Kanade Amamiya - Crimson with red, gold, and brown accent.
- Itsuki Katagiri - Dark green with blue and black accent.
- Chizuru Sawamura - Dull purple with indigo, dark blue, and grey accent.
- Junya Sasaki - Gold with accent of green, dull brown, and dull blue.
A pale blue and gold vest worn over a solid colored top with matching tie. Over this is a dark jacket with tartan design. Gold lining and buttons are included, along with shine-shaped markings on the lapel and lower torso. A matching tartan strip attached to a pale gold ribbon accented with the users theme color, attached to a gold badge with Peace Parade! written in dark red. Lining the lower torso is a gold fringe. Comes with white gloves.
Tartan pants with a piped line of gold tracing the center. The shining markings are designed on the top right leg and lower left ankle, while a gold fringe lines each hip. Comes with a white and gold belt.
White loafer with black sole and a thin piped line of gold. The foot strap is gold with a thin black string and a tartan section adorned with tiny gold studs.
A tartan print beret with a gold and red ribbon top, sewn with the badge from the jacket.
|Piece 1||Piece 2||Piece 3||Piece 4|
Tartan Parade Jacket Ver. kanade